Saturday, December 15, 2012, ϟ
Okay here's the thing, Fadhli Shas ada girlfriend.
Reaction plastic ; Ohmai, I'm so happy for him. They look cute together, blablabla.....
Reaction dihasut syaiton ; KENAPA?! You know what? I've been watching you all this time, hoping that one day, fate will bring you to me, sobsobbb :"(
HAHAHAHA, okaylah, takbaik cenggini okay? As much as he looks so much like the kind...........
aaaa, okay, I kind of having this sudden interest towards footballers, trust me I have no idea why and it doesnt happen because of the AFC thing-y or anything. I just woke up and realize that I like boys who plays football. hahahahaha, so, fadhli shas really caught my attention and I believe, the attention of more girls out there. He even look like someone I know, someone close, awwwwwww <3 p="p">
well, I just have to tell that I adore him. Peeps say if you love someone, you would want them to be happy, even if its without you. Jadi Fadhli Shas, saya doakan awak bahagia bersamanya. EWAHHHH! hahahahaha, poyoss sangat. oh anddd, just because I'm having this thing for footballers, doesnt mean I nak boyfriend pemain bola. kaki bangku pon boleh. tiada masalah disitu :p
Nah, gambaq Fadhli Shas. Buat Kenangan :)
3>
new past


